Saturday, April 23
Dr. Eric Nepute was born and raised on a working farm in a very small town in central Illinois. Dr. Eric jokes there were more bigs on the farm than people in his town. As a young boy Dr. Eric Was always fascinated with the human body and athletics. It was an injury that he suffered while playing college football that led him to the life of chiropractic and wellness care. Since that time, Dr. Eric Nepute has become a sought after speaker, author, and physician.
Dr. Nepute’s unique approach to health and wellness has led him to grow one of the largest health and wellness organization in the country. currently Dr. Nepute owns and operates 12 facilities, and manages or affiliates with an additional 32 offices. His ability to take complex operations and make then into simple and effective systems is expertise. Dr. Nepute also trains and consults hundreds of physicians across the country on his Wellness Wheel system, and has helped thousands of patients get there lives back with these methods. His high energy and high impact Presentations I have landed him on stage nationally as well as internationally. You do not want to miss the Opportunity to hear him speak.
Dr. Eric Nepute is a Licensed primary care provider in the state of Missouri. He is a License Doctor of chiropractic, Certified Doctor of natural medicine, a Certified nutritional specialist, and certified internal health specialists. Dr. Nepute has Advanced training,fellowships and certifications in functional neurology, Orthomolecular nutrition, Internal health, as well as advanced biomechanics.
- Radio host on 97.fm news talk radio. “ wellness matters “ radio show from 2010-2019
- Radio host on 101.1 espn radio “ wellness matters” 2018-present
- Radio host 100.7 Co host of “the edge “ morning show. 2019-present
- Host of the podcast “common sense health” reached over 9 million people per week.
- Regular on Fox News and ABC 30 local new. Health and wellness correspondent.
- Regularly featured on Fox News radio across the county. Health and wellness correspondent.
- CEO of wellness matters Productions. 2014-present. A media and communications company.
- CEO Nepute wellness centers. 2006-present. Fully integrated health and wellness centers across the Midwest.
- CEO wellness warrior. 2014-present. International nutritional company and education company.
- CEO wellness lab solutions. 2015-present. Molecular and genetics Laboratory consulting company.
- CEO Outcome experts. 2017-present. Health and wellness consulting and management company.